About a week ago I was at DevNexus 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia, giving a workshop on creating full stack applications using a variety of technologies such as Java, Angular, Docker, Couchbase, and JavaFX.
Everyone who participated in the full day workshop was very successful towards the end. So what did it consist of specifically?
The workshop was broken into six parts:
- Deploying an automatically provisioned Couchbase Cluster with Docker
- Developing a RESTful API with Java and the Couchbase Java SDK
- Designing a client front-end application using Angular
- Designing a client front-end application using JavaFX for Desktop
- Synchronizing a JavaFX application with Couchbase Mobile
- Developing with REST and sync in the same application
So where am I going with this? I am pleased to announce that this same workshop, with all instructions and slides, is available for free on GitHub.