Earlier this year we announced two developer focused programs: Couchbase Expert and Couchbase Champions.
We created this programme to celebrate the contributions that certain individuals make to the Couchbase community. From running a meetup, to contributing lines of code and maintaining projects we use daily, Couchbase would be a poorer place without the amazing developer community we have.
This month we’d like to give a big shout out and welcome into our program the following members:
- George Leon created his own N1QL-like tool
- Alex Dorandish, who runs the Vancouver Couchbase Meetup
- Thiago Alencar, who has written a number of getting started articles on Couchbase Mobile in English and Brazilian Portuguese on his own blog
- Sebastien Foutrier, who developed an in-house and open-source Couchbase SDK in C# focused on high performance key-value queries. (See https://github.com/criteo/memcache-driver/ )
- Brant Burnett, is a long time .NET developer at CenterEdge Software, where he uses Couchbase for cloud-based online stores, BI, and more. He has also contributed to the Couchbase .NET SDK and Linq2Couchbase libraries.
- Vojta Jakubec, who has contributed heavily to the Couchbase .NET SDK, authored Couchbase-Interop and runs the new Couchbase Prague Meetup
We would love more people to join our Couchbase Champion program:
- Senior developers, architects, consultants, academia and are using and promoting Couchbase
- Blogs and webinars
- Publish articles on InfoQ, DZone, etc. Talks at conferences and local Usergroups/Meetups
- Implemented real-world projects using Couchbase
- Actively answering questions on Stackexchange or Couchbase Forums
- Authored a book on Couchbase Maintain Github repositories Contribute code, translations or documentation to Couchbase
You just need to fill in our form!