We love to hear how people are using Couchbase, whether it be as part of their business, for a hobby project, or even as a school project. There are so many development stacks or use cases when it comes to Couchbase since it works great in just about every mobile, web, or IoT application. The problem is, a lot of time we won't know how Couchbase is being used unless people tell us.
Have you, or are you building an application that uses Couchbase Server or Couchbase Mobile? Are you using Java, .NET, or something else? What kind of planning took place to take advantage of Couchbase's flexible JSON schema or query technologies? We want you to share your story.
To make things fun, we'd like to give everyone who writes a blog article regarding how they're using Couchbase an awesome care package. This care package will include the following items:
- 1x Couchbase Developer T-Shirt
- 1x Bottle Opener
- 1x Couchbase Community Sticker
- 1x Container of Mints
- 1x Stress Ball
A few of our favorite submissions will receive a high quality, limited edition Couchbase backpack.
There are a few requirements that must be met in order to qualify for swag:
- The article must be at least 500 words.
- The article must be published to your own blog. For those without personal blogs, Medium is a great place to start.
- The article must have been published on or after August 1st, 2016.
- The published article must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I bet you thought there were more rules, right?
We're very social over here at Couchbase. If you write an article and Tweet it on Twitter with #Couchbase, we'll Retweet it from @CouchbaseDev and include it in our community newsletter. That is some major exposure for your business or brand.
* Items subject to change