Hi all Couchbase readers! It’s been more than a week since the last blog so we have a lot to cover in this one…
For those of you that don’t know, every week I dedicate a full blog page to happenings in the Couchbase sphere. Blogs, events, announcements and the like are posted here as a recap of the past week. Follow me on Twitter for the latest happenings around Couchbase!
We’ve just finished up Big Data Week London after amazing success at the Couchbase Unconference plus meetups and more throughout the week. Coming up in the next few weeks is Mobile Madness, plus look out for Couchbase Live [NYC]!
- May 16: Kansas City Developer’s Conference
- May 12-16: JAX 2014
- May 19: Mobile Developer Challenge Submissions Due!
- May 21: Couchbase Mobile Lounge
- May 22: HTML5 Developer’s Conference
- May 27-30: AnDevCon
- June 3: Couchbase Live [NYC]
This is a bugfix/micro release which fixes some issues found in 2.3.0.
This is a very important bugfix for everyone using 1.4.0 or the developer previews beforehand.
This is a minor bugfix.
The Couchbase .NET SDK 2.0 Developer Preview 1 has been released! In general, this is early pre-release of the new client and showcases the new unified API for interacting with a Couchbase Server/cluster, as well as ad-hoc N1Ql queries and View querying.
This new version includes a couple of new features, many fixed issues and a far more maintainable codebase. Some other new features include a brand new document oriented API designed to better represent Couchbase as a database rather than cache, as well as built-in transcoder support to allow custom serialization and deserialization of objects.
Couchbase Plug-in for Elasticsearch:
- We’re happy to announce the new Plug-in for Elasticsearch! All reference points can be found below:
- Download the Plug-in
- Step-by-step instructions for installing
- Release notes
- Article of the Week: Couchbase Launched a Learning Services Program in 19 Days
- Blog of the Week: Getting your head around the Couchbase Sync Gateway
- Question of the Week: How to put attachments into a bucket using the Node.js API?
- Didn’t see your Couchbase blog, article or other media here? We must have missed you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your media.