Learn what's latest in the Couchbase Community.
Couchbase Server 4.5 released – redefining the database to simplify the transition from relational to NoSQL. Read more in the Press Release.
- June 27-30: Red Hat Summit, San Francisco
- June 29: Full stack development with Node.js and NoSQL at DevNation, San Francisco
- ADTmag: Couchbase Aims To Smooth RDBMS-to-NoSQL Database Transition
- ZDNet: Couchbase 4.5 adds mature performance, tooling
- DZone: New to Couchbase 4.5: AtPlus
- CloudTech: Couchbase rounds off a busy period – but is an IPO imminent?
- Protect Your Data while Migrating from RDBMS to NoSQL – Don Pinto
- MongoDB fails to perform, runs out of gas – Shane Johnson
- Using Spring Data Couchbase in a CDI Application – Laurent Doguin
- NDP Episode #5: Big Data and Where it Fits with NoSQL – Nic Raboy
- Digging Deeper into YCSB Benchmark with Couchbase Server 4.5 – Cihan Biyikoglu
- Full Text Search on Couches 4.5 (Video) – Matthew Groves
- July 6: Announcing Couchbase Server 4.5 – A Smooth Transition to NoSQL (EMEA)
- July 7: Announcing Couchbase Server 4.5 – A Smooth Transition to NoSQL (US)
Announcing #Couchbase Server 4.5 general availability with improved querying, security & #container support. More: http://ow.ly/WvpD301uWTM
Download the #NoSQL database that beat #MongoDB by 6X! Put #Couchbase Server 4.5 to use: http://ow.ly/7BWn301GGTO
#Couchbase Server 4.5 is now available! What's new? Faster querying, certified support for #containers and much more: http://ow.ly/54YY301GH7z
New #NoSQL benchmark! #MongoDB 3.2 crushed by new release of #Couchbase Server 4.5 Read more http://ow.ly/SA7n301CaFL
#MongoDB and #Couchbase Server go head-to-head in new #benchmark. See who came out on top: http://ow.ly/zj4k301C7I1