I was invited back on the Pete on Software Podcast to talk about Couchbase. Pete is a an independent software developer/architect, and he also runs The Swift Ninja blog. Pete and I run into eachother occasionally here in Ohio, and it was great to be back on the show with him.
In this episode we talk about things like:
- What is Couchbase?
- What languages can you use with Couchbase? What SDKs are available?
- Can Couchbase be used on premise? In the cloud?
- Can Couchbase be used in conjuction with RDBMS, or is it “all in”?
- How does Couchbase compare to other document databases?
- Why I wanted to work at Couchbase (I didn’t work for the Couchbase the last time I was on his show).
- How does Couchbase make money (i.e. is Couchbase going to be around for a while)?
- The CouchCase project!
Listen to Pete on Software Podcast Episode 51 – Matthew Groves on Couchbase. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, etc, and leave a review if you like his show!