April 14: The Week in Couchbase NoSQL
Hello all, here is the new week in review for Couchbase Community events and other happenings in case you missed it when it happened! Check back in every week for the latest blogs and media on Couchbase.
Enter the Couchbase Mobile Developer Challenge! Using Couchbase Lite Beta 3, you will develop an app that will show the world what can be done with the first and only mobile NoSQL database for a chance to win a robot or Pebble watch!
The Big Data microsite is now live. This site shares Couchbase’s Big Data story and vision with presentations, use cases, documents and more. Read the blog or check out the microsite for more details.
- Couchbase Live London 2014 – A recap from James Elsey
- Notes from Couchbase Live London (2014) – An in depth look at the event from Dominic Rodger
- Couchbase Server and Heartbleed from Don Pinto
- Modern Big Data > Hadoop from Shane Johnson
- How many Nodes? Part 4: Monitoring for Sizing from Perry Krug
- Article of the Week: Viber migrates from MongoDB to Couchbase and halves number of AWS servers
- Blog of the Week: 4 Ways to Make Couchbase do the Hard Work
- Job of the Week: Performance Engineer
- Couchbase Question of the Week: Creating a View
Just for Fun: Ortus Solution’s Brad Wood presented last weekend on Couchbase and CFML. Check out the recorded webinar and slides.
- Download Couchbase Lite, the only NoSQL mobile database
- Couchbase Buzz: The latest news on Couchbase
- Couchbase Customer Stories: Read NoSQL database case studies
Didn’t see your Couchbase blog, article or other media here? We must have missed you! Email email@example.com with your media. Follow @Couchbase and @aobendorf to stay up on the latest Couchbase Community News!