We’re excited to announce the release of Couchbase Mobile 1.1, available now for download.
We’ve focused on building new features and enhancements in Couchbase Mobile 1.1.
Couchbase Lite for iOS
- A newly overhauled Core Data adapter, CBLIncrementalStore, which allows you to easily add sync to your Core Data apps by using Couchbase Lite as your backing store
- Support for multiple data persistence libraries, including a preview of our storage engine of the future: ForestDB
- Query your database using NSPredicate via the new CBLQueryBuilder class
Couchbase Lite for .NET
- Peer-to-peer sync allows two or more apps using Couchbase Lite to replicate directly with each other
- Self-hosted HTTP REST endpoint enables apps to expose a REST API
- Support for Couchbase Server 4.0 (Beta 1) and our upcoming 3.1 release
- Webhooks, a new integration mechanism, provides change notifications so you can easily integrate Couchbase Mobile with line of business apps, 3rd party services, etc. You can read more in the blog by Dev Advocate James Nocentini