Today we're excited to announce a developer preview release of CBFT, which offers full-text indexing for Couchbase Server. CBFT will allow Couchbase users to more easily add full-text search capabilities to their application without having to deploy additional infrastrucutre dedicated to search.
The CBFT developer preview offers:
- analysis and indexing powered by Bleve, a full-text library written in Go
- advanced index mapping to customize behavior to your documents
- faceted search
- incremental indexing using Couchbase DCP technology
- index replication and rebalancing for high availability
- index aliases for easy searching across your Couchbase buckets
This developer preview is just the first step, we look forward towards a complete integration with Couchbase Server with all the performance and stability that demands.
To get started, visit: http://labs.couchbase.com/cbft/
Here you'll find a getting started guide, download links and technical documentation. An important part of the developer preview process is getting high quailty feedback. Users can discuss CBFT in the Couchbase Forums.
Coming to Couchbase Connect? Attend our session 'A Sneak Peek of CBFT, Full Text Search for Couchbase' to learn more!