When we released the developer preview of our Couchbase plugin for Elasticsearch back in September we received a lot of great feedback from the community. Since then we've been working to improve the plugin and put it through a more formal testing process. Today we're releasing an updated version of the plugin as a beta.
Some of the key changes are:
- Now compatible with version 0.20.2 of Elasticsearch
- Now supports document expiration using Elasticsearch TTL
- Now supports XDCR conflict resolution to reduce bandwidth usage in some cases
- Fixed Couchbase index template to allow searching on the document metadata
- Fixed data corruption under high load (CBES-11)
- Fixed recognition of non-JSON documents (CBES-11)
- Improved log information when indexing stub documents
If you're interested in full-text search of your Couchbase documents, now is the time to give it a try and get your feedback in before the GA release. You can comment on this blog or reach us on the Couchbase Server mailing list.
Download the plugin here.
Step-by-step instructions to get started are available in the original blog post.