November 25: The Week in Couchbase NoSQL
Want to know what's coming up in Couchbase? Here's the week in Couchbase NoSQL.
Last week we announced the N1QL Developer Preview, here some interesting content related to this announcement:
- Blog of the Week: Using Scala to Perform a Multi-Key Get on a Couchbase View
- Article of the Week: Amadeus signs on with Couchbase to boost data management
- Question of the Week: How to test connectivity to Couchbase Server using .NET sdk?
- November 28: Couchbase presents at NoSQL eXchange London
- November 30: Couchbase presents at NoSQL Matters BCN
- January 21: Couchbase [Tokyo] user conference
- February 4: Couchbase [TLV] user conference
On Thursday 21st, the French Couchbase Community was welcomed by Zenika for the first Couchbase Meetup. After a quick introduction from our Tug, Hi-Media, long time user of Couchbase (started with Membase) have presented how they are using Couchbase. See the presentation from Hi-Media. If you are in France do not forget to join the Couchbase French Meetup.