April 21: The Week in Couchbase NoSQL
Happy Monday to all you Couchbase readers out there! For those of you that don’t know, every week I dedicate a full blog page to happenings in the Couchbase sphere. Blogs, events, announcements and the like are posted here as a recap of the past week.
Don’t forget to submit your apps to the Couchbase Mobile Developer Challenge! We will award prizes to one from each platform: iOS, Android and PhoneGap.
Enter the Challenge Website here.
Vote for Couchbase in the DBTA Reader's Choice Awards! Couchbase has been nominated in three categories including: “Best Database (Overall)”, “In Memory Database” and “Best NoSQL Database”. Click to vote now!
- April 29-30: NoSQL Matters Cologne
- April 30: QCon Tokyo
- April 30: Webinar – Ad-Hoc Querying with Couchbase
- Join Don Pinto for a walk through Couchbase's new Query Language, N1QL!
- May 12-16: JAX 2014
- Hear Developer Advocate Michael Nitschinger's talk "Going Reactive - High Performance JVM Code with Reactor" in Mainz on May 15
- Article of the Week: 10 Big Data Startups to Watch
- Job of the Week: Sales Development Representative
- Couchbase Question of the Week: Requests do not distributed evenly across server nodes
- Download Couchbase Lite, the only NoSQL mobile database
- Couchbase Buzz: The latest news on Couchbase
- Couchbase Customer Stories: Read NoSQL database case studies
Didn’t see your Couchbase blog, article or other media here? We must have missed you! Email email@example.com with your media. Follow @Couchbase and @aobendorf to stay up on the latest Couchbase Community News!