Happy April Fools from Couchbase! Though today's blogpost is no joke. We've been amping it up and have lots to share with you all including the Couchbase Server 2.5.1 and 3rd Developer Preview of N1QL!
Couchbase Server 2.5.1
Thanks to Product Manager Don Pinto and his team, we are proud to announce 2.5.1 Enterprise Edition of Couchbase Server, specifically improving cross datacenter replication (XDCR) and the cluster manager.
Congratuations to the Query team at Couchbase! We have released the 3rd Developer Preview of N1QL. Read more about the release and try it out:
- Download Developer Preview 3 of N1QL
- Blog Announcing the Release
- Shopper or Merchant? Check Out N1QL Querying
- N1QL Language Reference
Interested in learning more from the experts about N1QL? Don Pinto will be giving a live lecture in his webinar on April 30 that will explore N1QL, a next generation SQL-like query language for Couchbase that has now been released in Developer Preview 3. Learn more about the webinar:
Today Couchbase is at Big Data Paris. Join the Couchbase France team for a day of Big Data. Don't forget to tweet for a free T-Shirt! Tomorrow join us for Couchbase Live [London] with experts in Couchbase plus customers such as Viber, Concur, Ticketmaster, Picsolve, and Amadeus.
- April 1-2: Big Data Paris
- April 2: Couchbase Live [London]
- April 7: Silicon Peel Peer2Peer Session: NoSQL for SQL Professionals
- April 8: Invitated Speaker Series: Couchbase Server and Incremental Map-Reduce
- April 30: Live Webinar: Ad-hoc Querying for NoSQL Applications
- Article of the Week: Big Data Vendors: WebScale is No Threat
- Blog of the Week: Better performance and scalability of ASP.NET session storage with provider for Couchbase database
- Job of the Week: Performance Engineer
- Question of the Week: Syncing Couchbase Lite Data via iCloud